Sunday, May 22, 2016

Harry Potter Awesome Art Roundup Vol. 6

I've been reloading and looking at the LeakyCon tickets page too much this week (y u so expensive con??) so I decided to try and funnel that energy into a different HP outlet. Thus, here we are at the 6th edition of Harry Potter Awesome Art roundup!

For starters, if you've ever wanted to own your own quidditch chest, now is your time. I got mine from Amazon and it's pretty cool. I wish it was all wooden and metal and such, but I will willingly settle for this as well. 





**


I am a huge fan of the recently organized HP Zodiac Project, here's Remus Lupin (3.10.1960) - Pisces by geniusbee




her tumblr is filled with tons of awesome art, I love Oliver Wood to bits.




**




bloodyhellharry did a short comic of the time James saved Snape's life and I love it and it's awesome, go read the rest!



**
Also from BloodyHellHarry, HP+The Office mashups. "It is your birthday."





**


Beautiful Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Hogsmeade Concept Art byisaidnopeeking






**


look at these pins, look at um! Little Neville! Ugh Lisa's art is adorable. 






**


B-e-a-utiful watercolor of the sorting process by whamonster


AND THEN this adorable gif





***


lastly Tonks, being Tonks





Until next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment