Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Jams of the Week - 5/10/2016

Hola amigos! Being second shift has really thrown me off my sleep game. Because of this I figured out MTV shows music at 3am - obviously that's when everyone wants to listen to music? No, no, it's OK MTV, just replay Ridiculousness again and again....


ANYWAYS. 
I will thank it for showing me this jam which is crazy and I love it. Rivers is awkward city and makes the video.


Earthquakey People - Steve Aoki feat Rivers Cuomo


****


"And honestly she ain't even gotta say much
I'll wait a whole day for that Midas touch
Minus the fact she's the finest eyelids could open to
My highness, I'd travel the world and back in hopes to glow with you"


Golden- Travie McCoy Feat Sia



BONUS video, follow up "Golden" with "Rough Waters" for some classic Travie and Jason Mraz.
Can't even lie, I watched alll the Gym Class Heroes videos after this. 



****



I can't even tell you the number of times I've listened to this song these past two weeks.
Firstly, Dierks Bentley can get it. Secondly, I wish I was somewhere on a beach.







Till next time,
Maggie




No comments:

Post a Comment