Monday, September 28, 2015

Jams of the Week - 9/28/15

Hola! I hope you guys had a great weekend. Mine was pretty chill. First jam of the weekend recap is 


Electric Love - BØRNS


Second is the total Bro Sammy Adams. His songs are kind of perfect to me for partying, I don't take it too seriously =) Kind of like Asher Roth before he tried to get real hood.

All Night Longer - Sammy Adams


Last is my favorite new power jam, I loveee Daya's voice and I can't wait to listen to the rest of her songs.
Hide Away - Daya

"Girls seem to like the boys/
Who don't appreciate/
All the money and the time that it takes/
To be fly as a mother"




My goal for next week is post these on Friday night BEFORE the weekend. I always forget to post them on Sunday night. whoops. 



No comments:

Post a Comment